EPA Registered Disinfecting Multi-Surface Wipes
These Sani-Cloth EPA Registered disinfecting multi-surface wipes are proven effective against a wide spectrum of viruses and bacteria including both the cold and flu viruses and common bacteria like salmonella, E. coli, and MRSA and are on the EPA list for use against COVID-19. Protect your facility, employees and guests during cold and flu season and disinfect commonly touched areas with Sani Professional Disinfecting Multi-Surface Wipes.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 15 seconds. Proven effective against 24 organisms.
- Each wipe consistently delivers 2800 ppm of quaternary ammonium chloride
- EPA Registered - Registration number 9480-5. Added to the EPA List-N for use against COVID-19 03/13/202
- Use regularly on high touch areas and restrooms
- Non-abrasive and lint-free
- Made in the USA
Check out the YouTube video here.
Access the SDS here.
Access the Technical Data sheet here.
Are you looking for our antibacterial disinfecting hand wipes instead? Check them out here.